- Evaporated Cooling
- Case of (6) Adobe Air CM240B Power Clean Purge Pump for Swamp Cooler *240 Volt*
Case of (6) Adobe Air CM240B Power Clean Purge Pump for Swamp Cooler *240 Volt*
Checkout Price Does Not Include Shipping Cost. Shipping Invoice Will Be Sent Separate.
(For an accurate cost of freight charges please contact)
THIS PUMP SET RUNS ON 240 VOLT
DO NOT ORDER THIS PUMP SET IF YOU REQUIRE 115 VOLT
- An automatic, self-timing reservoir pump.
- It is factory set to purge the reservoir for 4 to 8 minutes after 6 hours of cooler operation.
- You may test the CleanMachine using the test button on the top. Pushing the test button will activate the drain cycle and will reset the timer.
- Naturally Saves Thousands of Gallons of Water.
- Unlike conventional bleed-off systems which constantly drain water from the cooler pan, the CleanMachine empties the entire pan once every six hours of continuous operation.
- The CleanMachine’s systematic flushing of the pan prevents unnecessary water usage and can save you up to 3,000 gallons of water each month.
- The CleanMachine does not replace the existing cooler pump. Your existing cooler pump will continue to provide water to the cooling pads.
For an accurate cost of freight charges please contact me.
You are welcome to contract your own transportation using the above Dimensional Specifications and Freight Class Code. I will skid pack and load on to any truck for you at no additional charge.